For the 2021 – 22 Programme SSPR Members benefit from:
- Attending online lectures or live events for free
- Access to the full audio/visual archive of lectures
- Access to the SSPR’s Library (stored in Theosophy House – so, once the Pandemic is over!)
- Access to join the Investigation Group, including going on spontaneous cases and taking part in activities, such as vigils.
Membership subscription is £20 per annum and covers the Lecture Programme which runs from September to May and the Investigation Group Meetings, which run over the summer. Subscriptions are due in October at the latest.
MEMBERSHIP HAS TWO STEPS!
YOU NEED TO COMPLETE *BOTH*
STEP 1: SUBMITTING YOUR MEMBERSHIP FORM
Please fill in this membership form.
Or, if you’d prefer, fill in a form and Mail it to us at The SSPR c/o House 4, 600 Hillpark Drive, Glasgow, G43 2PX :
WORD DOC: Membership Application Form 2021-22
Don’t forget to give us permission to contact you due to Data Protection Legislation – please tick the box in the membership form!
STEP 2: PAY YOUR MEMBERSHIP FEE
- Cheque payable to S.S.P.R. Mail to: The SSPR c/o House 4, 600 Hillpark Drive, Glasgow, G43 2PX
- BACS to SSPR Bank Account. Bank of Scotland Account Name: Scottish Society for Psychical Research No. 00817842 Sort Code 800752 – Please REMEMBER to Reference your Payment with your name and send your form to us at the above address.
- PayPal Here’s our link: PayPal.
ONCE BOTH STEPS ARE COMPLETE – You’re a member! WELCOME!
To check to see if your payment/membership has been received: email@example.com
Other Email enquiries to our Secretary theSSPRsecretary@gmail.com
Any more questions, or confirmation, you can contact us via this website!